lunes, 22 de octubre de 2012

23rd october 2012




It´s 08:10 a.m. 
In my city is still dark. A bit cold. 12ºC. 
I hardly ate my breakfast in front of my computer.
Today is a very important day for us.
For this big and nice DM World family.

After four whole years today it´s the DM DAY ;)
Only 05. 32 hours from the present moment and the future.
The Press Conference of my favorite band.
DEPECHE MODE. Paris. Love and music.
After 3 years from the last time I had the big pleasure  beeing in first raw
in front of the members of the Sound Track of my life,
dreaming, exploding of joy and real happiness,
after so many days and nights without another new album together,

after having met so many nice devotees around the World.
Thanks social webs, thanks to this glorious band,
who is on the road since 1980.

Tick, tock,tick,tock,
The waiting is getting us all crazy.  Depeche Mode

The way we have to feel this band is more than a simple fanaticism.
This band and its music are a RELIGION.


This is the reason why the members of this invisible family to common people are called " sisters and brothers".
Very dark clothes when we meet. Black and music. Tattoos.   
Depeche Mode is our "hobby" as said a sister a long time ago. Other people get fun collecting films, books...
We collect vinyls, t-shirts, banners, pictures, photographic, pictures...
We listen to every single day their songs. We´re in internet thanks to them. And thanks to them we meet very amazing and nice persons. Thank to Dm we endure this hard life. They give us silver wings.

Three years without going to a Depeche Mode´s gig is too much time. It´s a question of time...
Tick, tock, tick, tock...

I´m so nervous waiting for 13:30 p.m. in Spain. I think I can´t move from the computer. I´ll change my dentist´s appointment. I´m so excited that I need to write it. We share something. We are a family.
We help each other in between Depeche Mode years.

Some naughty people say that we´ve a desease, but I don´t care...

I can´t even breathe normaly. Deep sigh Devotees. We can stay here a bit longer. We´ll be able to catch some tickets for next DM Tour 2013.

Last week, on Tuesday, I knew that we could upload a video for a #ASKDEPECHEMODE and share it with the band. I´m very shy. I never did it before. But " If they´d choose my question? Only a question is not too much. So I asked for a whole interview if they came to my city".

I´m crossing my fingers.

Tick, tock,tick,tock...
Depeche Mode girl. DM Family. In reality this huge family have more than 5 millions of fans in Facebook. But in my country it seems only a small part of the population love this kind of devotion.
This is the reason why I decided on 2009 to created my imaginary enterprise. Since 2009 I´m working in " Spreading Depeche Mode around the World".

I think I´m doing fine. Just because when I meet somebody I introduce myself as "MDepeche".

_ Deep sigh-

I think one day some people in the future will read my words and love them.

Devotism for DM is a good and amazing legacy I shoud like to share.

With love and devotion,

MDM  


















THE WHOLE PRESS CONFERENCE :
Depeche Mode

1 comentario:

  1. http://soundcloud.com/abdiels/depeche-mode-angel-of-love?utm_source=soundcloud&utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=facebook&utm_content=http%3A%2F%2Fsoundcloud.com%2Fabdiels%2Fdepeche-mode-angel-of-love

    ResponderEliminar