miércoles, 20 de marzo de 2013

ALONE- DELTA MACHINE

After hearing ten times the new album of Depeche Mode,
I think , I feel that Alone is  the theme that fix to me.
To my soul as a ring into the right finger.

It´s a perfect mixture between the electronic music,
The deep meaning of the lyrics,
The deep and velvet Dave´s voice.

It´s epic. It´s fragile. It´s a hard history of hopelesness 
at the same time that I guess an eternal help
in their words.

I feel the eternity and the loneliness,
I feel the warmth of your company
through lots of lives of a same soul.

I feel as soulmates can help each others,
life after life. 

Must be the best of the best song of this 13rd album.

Epic Alone .-







Lyric:

I was there when you needed me most 
I was there when you wanted me least
I was your father, your son, and your holy ghost priest

Trough your faillings and success
Trough your losses and gains
I didn´t see much happiness or pain

I couldn´t save your soul
I couldn´t even take you home
I couldn´t fill thay hole
Alone.


I saw you at your best
I knew you at your worst
I couldn´t tell if you were blessed or cursed

There´s a thin grey line
Between the black and white.
It´s evidently hard to find at night.

I couldn´t save your soul
I couldn´t even take you home
I couldn´t play that role
Alone

Now it´s too, too late for words
that should have been said long ago

I was there when you needed me most
I was there when you wanted me least
I was your father, your son, and your holy ghost and priest

I couldn´t save your soul
I couldn´t evev take you home
I couldn´t fill that hole
Alone.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario